Busca en el blog

lunes, agosto 04, 2008

Entrevista a Gillian en Hellomagazine.com

Gillian Anderson on taking the X-Files onto the big screen in I Want To Believe, working with David Duchovny again and what it's like to be back in Scully's shoes

It seemed you wanted to do all these things in England and have a whole different career – and leave the X-Files behind. So why return to it?

"I did and I did. But I think I have always made it pretty clear that were we to come together in order to do a film, I would be happy and willing and hopefully able to participate. There were a few times there when it looked like it might not happen but I was always on board." read more... here.

Gillian Anderson - Profile.

Fuente XFU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejarnos saber tu opinión.