Busca en el blog

viernes, agosto 15, 2008

Review en Chud.com

This Things I Believe: X-Files 2 was a good movie
Why are you talking shit about The X-Files: I Want to Believe without even seeing the movie? I guess I should ask myself that same question because I feel like a damn traitor. Before Buffy, Angel, The Sopranos, Entourage, The Wire, and even 24- there was a show that I made sure I watched every week. Before you could pop in a DVD and tear through multiple seasons of a show in a matter of days, there was a show that I made sure I never missed. That show was Just the Ten of Us. So when The X-Files started airing, I remember thinking "Fuck this is good! Who thought it could get any better than Just the Ten of Us?" read more.

Fuente: XFU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejarnos saber tu opinión.